Monday, November 1, 2010

Letter 3: My future Children

See Previous Posts

To my future children
All of my life I have looked up to the mom’s in my life. My mom came from a family with 9 sisters’ all who have touched my life in one way or another. They have taught me things about being a mother, about being patient, and loving with all of their hearts. From the first time that I picked up a doll to give it a bottle I knew I wanted to be a mother. It’s an instinctual part of me as and for all women whether they know it or not. I have always cherished the opportunity to be a mom, and have looked forward to the day that I will become a mom. I cannot wait for the day that the responsibility of motherhood will come to be. I have dreamed of my children, and look forward to the days that a precious spirit of god is place in my arms. I’m not afraid because I have had good teachers in my life. My mom has taught me how to be a mom. She has always been there for me, and I pray that one day I will have the opportunity to show my mom what she has taught me by being a mom of my own. My grandmother was also an amazing example of what a mother is. With as great as teachers as them I know that I will succeed. I hope that you are patient with me…..I will need it. I know that I will make mistakes….I know at times I will seem overbearing or protective. But one thing I want you to know is that I will love you for always and forever. I pray that I will teach you the things that you need to know.


With all my heart,

Crystal Angel