Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Letter 8: Someone that I have hurt

To whoever I have hurt,

I’ve probably hurt many people in my life. I can’t think of one particular instance, but I know that I have done it because I’m not perfect. I hope that whoever you are that you forgive me. At times my words can be harsh, and I have tried to monitor what I say, but as those close to me have learned sometimes words just slip out of my mouth. I know that words are very powerful …..more so than anything else. So if there is something I have said or done to hurt you I’m sorry. I’m not a vindictive or hateful person, and I really try not to hurt people. It makes me so sick when I know that I have hurt someone. I’m so grateful for forgiveness, and for the people who have forgiven me in my life. I know what it is like to be hurt by someone, and I hate causing pain to other people. So with all my heart I am so sorry, and I really do love you. I hope that you can forgive me if I have ever doen anything to hurt you.

Crystal

No comments: