Thursday, November 4, 2010

Letter 4: My first Love or Crush




Dear First love,
I remember the first day that we met. I felt tingles in my body, and I knew that you were someone special. I remember always wanting to be with you. I remember how excited I got when I got to see you or when you called me on the phone. Our first date was perfection, and every day after was amazing while I was with you. You opened my heart up to possibilities and dreams. Although, we were only together for a short time it was the first time I felt feelings of love in a relationship outside my family and friends. It was something new and exciting, but I was scared. I never knew I could feel such feelings that is why I pushed you away. I know that you felt it me pushing, because I did to. I didn’t mean to break your heart, but it happened because I wasn’t ready for the love you had to offer to me at that point in my life. The day you left I didn’t cry in front of you, but I did cry. I was heartbroken and didn’t know why. It was only later in life that I realized that I hurt because I loved you. I still think about you, and I am so glad you found someone to be with who makes you happy. I’m glad we are still friends today, and that I can be part of your life. You taught me things about myself that I never knew, and I will be forever grateful for your example and your love. I have been able to share the love you taught me with other’s that I have dated and I hope one day I will be able to share my love eternally with someone as you do with your wife. Thank you for teaching me so much about love.

Sincerely,

Crystal

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

This is a beautiful letter, Crystal. I don't know who this person is, do I? I think not. I like this one a lot. Such a positive outlook on it, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.