Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year....New Changes

2009!!!!
Several of my friends have blogs, and I have decide to start one of my own. 2008 has been a year of trials, and I look forward to 2009. I'm so excited to see what my future beholds. I am so lucky to have the family that I do. They are amazing. Mathew who turned 9 in September was able to spend some of the Christmas break with us, and it was so good to see him. I love my nieces and nephews, and they have brought such peace and happiness to my life. My niece Kristin was not able to spend Christmas with us this year. I can't believe that she will be 8 in February. She is growing up so fast. Gavin is 6 and is so smart.....I think he takes after me. Quentin turned 3 in December, and he has so much love and energy. Caroline is 19 months old and is very quite with the cutest personality. Then there are the twins who are 18 months old Jonah and Isabelle. Jonah has turned into a holy terror and Isabelle is a little princess. This past year I have learned the importance of family.  I am so grateful for my family and the love they have given to me. I am currently in the process of apply for grad school, and should be finding out soon which school's have accepted me. This year I start my year out fresh with no complicated relationships that have taken up too much of my life, and in March I will help coach basketball for the special Olympics again. I look forward to this new start, and being able to focus on bettering myself. Thanks to everyone who has been here for me this past year. I love you all.......and I'll keep ya posted on the NEW details of my amazing life.

No comments: