Monday, January 19, 2009

Boise Fun!!!!

This weekend I got to spend time with some of my friends from Boise(the picture to the left is my good friends Mandy and Sharlee... I haven't seen Sharlee in forever and it was so nice to catch up.....I hope things continue to go well for you and your new guy). It was so fun to see some of my good friends and get caught up. Whenever I got to Boise I don't get to see everyone that I would like, but it is always so much fun. Annabeth.... I hope that you got the gift I left you on your doorstep...Sorry I missed you I was so sad. Happy Late Birthday. Maria sorry about McKall, but she is so gorgeous and so are you. I heard back from University of Utah for the advance standing program. They are very competitive and only accept I think 20-25 people. I am currently on the alternate list if anyone decides not to go. I should be hearing back from University of Las Vegas and Boise State soon. I'm also applying to NNU and Walla Walla, but their deadlines are not until March. So, I will have them in a week before the deadline. Things at work are going well and they just published a story in the Post Register this week about Elder Abuse. I'm so glad that the community is recognizing this horrific crime that occurs everyday in our communities and throughout the nation. Other then working and playin there is not much going on in this girl's life.....I'll continue to keep ya all posted on school. Anyway, I love you all and hope everything is going well for everyone. I'll talk to you later.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

If you end up at University of Utah you won't be far from me! Then we can catch up! Although, I cheer for BYU and not the U (it's a BIG rivalry here).

The Marshall Family said...

Looks like BSU is winning. You have to go to teh school with the most votes!

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

I think you should consider moving out east!!!! That's my vote. Thanks for being so fun to hang out with, and I hope everything works out.

Mike