Monday, January 5, 2009

Make Over's

For Christmas we draw names in our family, and this year I got the opportunity to shop for my mom. I don't know about the rest of you, but I always find it hard in picking gifts for my parents. They always seem to have everything. For those of you who know my mom...you know she never does anything for herself. So this year I decided to give her a mini makeover. I bought her several outfits, and then bought her a gift certificate to get her hair done. I thought since my mom was getting her hair done I would do mine to. We decided to try out a virtual hairstyle website to determine the best hair cut. We downloaded our pictures on http://www.virtual-hairstyle.net/ and decided on a haircut. For those of you who know me....know I rarely...by rarely I mean never cut my hair short. BUT I decided to give it a try. I mean what did I have to lose. So you will all have to let me know what you think of my new haircut. This process was so much fun. We not only got hair cuts, but we also decided to do facial waxing using over the counter products. We both quickly learned that it was a bad idea........Note to Self....WAXING REALLY HURTS. My mom ended up chickening out on the facial wax, and got some wax stuck to her face. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. My mom is so funny. When she was getting her hair done she was getting so mad at me because I was laughing so hard and taking pictures of her. I couldn't help myself. She has let me know that she will get me back. I have posted pictures, but don't tell my mom or she will kill me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!! I love your guts!!!

The Marshall Family said...

I love your hair!! I miss you.