Saturday, March 12, 2011

RANDOMNESS: POST 1

I'm one of those people who always has a random story to tell. I usually have the whole room laughing with things that have happened in my life. I don't know if it's because I'm unlucky or what. All I know is It's never a dull day in the life of Crystal. The other day at work I was telling my co-worker's a RANDOM story that had happened to me that day. One of my co-workers suggested to me to write stories of things that happen in my life. Instead of writing a book I decided that for the next 10 weeks I will share with you a Random Story from the past or present that has happened in my life. I hope you enjoy!!! I'll start with the a "CRYSTAL CLASSIC".




COLLEGE DAYS: THE WORST DAY EVER !!!!
In college I was always busy I worked full time, took 18+ credits every semester, and tried to have a social life on top of that. One day I had what some would call the worst day ever. My first class started at 8:00 in the morning. Usually I got up at 6:00 am to work out, but this morning I was sick. I had a test in my 8:00 class and for this teacher if you were late for class you couldn't take the test and got a zero. I woke up at 7:40 that morning because I was so ill. I didn't have time to take a shower. So, I jumped out of bed got dressed, and started running to class.

In the midst of running to class I slipped in dog crap and ended up falling right on top of it. I didn't have time to go back to my house and change so I went to class. Of course I arrived and the only seat that was left was next to the hottest guy in my class (just my luck right?). I took my seat and waited for the teacher to hand out the test. Randomly, the cute guy next to me starts smelling around, and whispers to me, "Man, something SMELLS REALLY bad." At that moment I didn't know if it was because I forgot my deodorant or if it was the dog crap that I had fell in. Either way I agreed with him that it was smelly and tried to shift the blame to someone else in the class (I don't think he bought it). Because I was so busy I scheduled my classes one after another and had classes all day until 2:50pm. After my first class I went to the bathroom and tried to clean the dog crap off of my self the best I could. I was looking for a job at that time and had a interview at 3:30

On the way home I was standing by this man and his dog waiting to cross the busy street. His dog started sniffing my shoe and leg, but I wasn't really paying attention because there was a squirrel running around on the ground (for those of you who don't know I'm terrified of squirrels, and I'm sure you'll find out more to those reasons when you read more of these stories). The squirrel ran up the tree with something in his hand when the squirrel reached the first branch he dropped the thing he had in his hand right on my head. I looked down to see what the squirrel had dropped. When I saw the dog that was smelling me lifted up his leg and start peeing on my shoe. The man was so embarrassed and started apologizing. I told the man not to worry because things like that happened to me all the time. I think the dog peed on me because he smelt the dog crap I had slipped in....either way I had dog pee and poop on me at this point.

After I got home I was in a hurry for my interview and didn't have time to take a shower. So, I took my shoes and pants off, and put new one's on (or so I thought). The job I was interviewing for was a county job, and because it was a county job I had to interview with the county commissioners. REMEMBER I'M SICK on this day. I got done with my interview and I started shaking everyone's hand I got to the last person when I felt a sneeze coming on. I couldn't hold it in and sneezed snot all over one of the county commissioners. I apologized and left the interview embarrassed. I got home and four of my roommates were sitting on the couch. One of them looked down and said "Uhh....Crystal...Why do you have two different shoes on?" At that pointed I wanted to cry, but started laughing. My roommates looked at me as if I were crazy, and I said "Your not going to believe the day I had". (Just so you know I did get the job).

Have you had a bad day? Feel free to share it with me!!!

No comments: