Sunday, March 20, 2011

RANDOMNESS 2

I'm not the most talented person in the world, but I've always pretended to be talented. My family actually has nick-named me ClutZy Crystal!!! In the 8th grade I did cheer leading....hard to believe I know. My freshman year I was pretty motivated to do something so I tried out for everything. The first thing that I decided to tryout for is cheer leading. One of things that we had to do for tryouts is tryout out in front of the whole school. We had two things we had to do for the tryouts: #1 make up our own cheer #2 Make up a dance. The cheer was easy, but dancing is a whole different story. First I don't know how to dance, but I tried. Me trying consisted of me twirling across the gym floor twice and intermingling some of my gymnastics routine into my dance (If anyone has a video recording of this I would really love to see it someday). Let's just say it didn't work out and I didn't make the squad.

After I didn't make the cheer leading squad. I decided to try out for the Drill team (DANCE TEAM). Again, I DON'T know how to dance and I DON'T know why I tried out. To make a long story short in the middle of tryouts I was the one to knock over the can-can line. It's not shocking that I didn't make it, but it still makes me laugh to have witnessed a human domino affect....and I was the human that caused it!!! Later that year I ventured in doing track instead of dancing ........FOR some reason my mom always got nervous watching me run the 100 and 300 hurdles.....I don't know why :D!!!!

No comments: