Monday, January 24, 2011

Happiness

In college I came upon this quote and I have never forgotten it.

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts so remember what it felt like when you got yours broken. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someones hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back."

I have been so ANGRY lately. Don't get me wrong....I have reasons to feel hurt and Angry. People have betrayed me. Yet this Anger has been consuming me. I'm done being angry...at least for today anyway. Life come's with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. WE must make a choice to live life to the fullest...even during the bad times. People will let us down, but I'll be damned if I'm going to allow people to take seconds of my happiness away from me. Right now I make a choice to move forward...to speak my mind....to take chances....to BE HAPPY.

No comments: