Thursday, April 2, 2009

Decisions Decisions Decisions

I just celebrated my 28 th birthday......and you would think that by the age of 28 you would be able to make decisions easily. Well........as you all well know I am never good at making decisions. I change my mind all the time......I over analyze things.............and unless I have a BIG SIGN.........I usually delay decisions until the last minute. Well I have finally decided on a school .......drum roll please.........I will be attending Boise State University starting this summer. That means yet again I will be moving to BOISE. I've received a lot of grief for my many moves over the years....but that is due to my indecisiveness and over analyzing. I feel complete peace for this decision and I look forward to this wonderful opportunity. I'm so excited to be rooming with my dear friend Mandy. I'm excited to visit with all my old friends and to make new ones to. The other bright side to this decision is I will be gaining even more opinions then I already have.......world watch out. I've received two job offers and have committed to both........I know...... don't judge me........it's just that I'm not sure what I want to do. So I have a decision that I need to make in the next few weeks. Sorry this is so short but I have to run. I hope all is well and I'll keep ya posted on what happens next.

No comments: