Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out with the Old in with the NEW!!!!

So, I got sick of my old grandma car and traded it in for a 2007 Pontiac Torrent(SILVER). I only laugh because I really didn't need a new car....this was a total selfish buy.....but I figure I'm stimulating the economy....right? I will also be attending grad school in June.....and Seriously a poor college students cannot afford non grandma cars......Which is great.....because I got a really good deal which is my second excuse for my buy.

I mean come on with this black interior who wouldn't want it.... not to mention .....


The great trunk space




And these gadgets on the steering wheel that I haven't figured out how to use yet. I only accept positive comments on this post....because I'm really excited......and no matter what anyone says I'm not a shopaholic. Hope all is well and I'll chat with ya later.

































1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Congratulations!! I am SO happy for you!! :)