Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is it really worth it?

Today I find myself a wreck. Love wasn’t suppose to hurt this much. I trusted my heart, and in the end it failed me. Over the past 10 months I have tried to put myself back together again. I find myself wrapped up in these memories I am trying to forget. People ask Why it is hard for me to trust, and it comes back to hurt and heartbreak. When I think of loving someone again………….I am surrounded by question and caution. Is love possible? Is it worth it? I’m just not sure. The last 10 months have been a roller coaster of anger………hurt………regret…………..and then common sense. I was the stupid girl who put myself in a relationship that was ultimately draining…………….and emotionally unstable. I’m sorry for everyone that I have hurt recently(especially an amazing bachelor that will remain nameless) . Right now I’m just debating whether or not love is worth fighting for. No, I’m not giving up on love…… ….. it’s just one of those days. Talk to ya all later.

5 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Come eat ice cream with me :)

Michelle said...

Your perfect prince will come riding up when you're least expecting it, and sweep you off your feet. I KNOW he's out there looking for you. Chin up! Love you!!!

Tiffany said...

Crystal!!! Must I yell at you! Don't worry about loving someone again . . . all of that will fall into place for itself, trust me. Your brother and I are a good example of that. It hurts right now, but it passes. You are a wonderful person and deserve the very best. Keep your hopes up and don't ever lose yourself.

Sharlee said...

Crystal!!! I love you!!! :) Yes, it's so worth it...and it will all work out. I would love to get together and chat...if you want!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU. Whenever your ready I'll take you back.

love your prince