Thursday, September 2, 2010

Change

It's interesting to me that no matter how much I say that I hate change it seems to happen all the time. If it isn't life that is changing...then it's me making changes to my situation. I guess I can say that change happens whether we like it or not. As for me what has changed in my life? I started a new job. I'm working at Boise Behavioral Hospital as the social service director. I promised myself after leaving my last supervisory position that I didn't want to take another one...and you guessed it I did. I think that this one will be better. I only supervise one person, and she is an amazing worker. I have a great team where I work now. I'm so excited for the experience. I work in a geratric unit with indiviudals who have mental health issues. I feel that this will be a great experience for me. I love the job, the enviornment, and what doors it will open in the future. It will take some time getting use to, but it's a fast paced enviornment and I always have things today. It makes work go fast. As for family life things are going good. We just had a family reunion and its good to see everyone. My necies and nephews are growing too fast....but they are so amazing. Life is really good right now...and I'm excited for the future. Peace out for now :D

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Congratulations, Crystal! I hope it turns out to be wonderful for you! Good luck adapting to the change, though, I know it's hard for me!