Monday, February 16, 2009

The Best Dad Ever!!!

For as long as I can remember Valentine’s Day has been one of my favorite holidays. This is due in part mostly because of my Dad. My Dad has always been my Valentine, and has set the bar high for anyone I plan to marry. My Dad is the most kind hearted person that I know. Every year for Valentine’s Day he buys my sister and I chocolates and flowers. My dad has even gone as far as buying all the ladies that my mom works for flowers on this special day. He has been a strong advocate to his peers in expressing their love on this special day. My dad is amazing and I am so lucky to have been raised by a man who respects the ladies in his life. This gives me hope that there are amazing men out there somewhere. Hope you all had a very Happy Valentines Day.

No comments: