Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a day

It's been one of those weeks....I don't know if there is something in the air. I'm cranky irritable...pissy....you name it. On these days...or weeks....it's hard not to focus on the negative..... so that's what I'm going to do

1) I lost my purse (luckily after a 1 hour search I found it)
2) I did some paperwork for work, and the one time I don't make a copy they lose it.
3) I haven't got enough sleep (which makes me so very cranky)
4) I have homework up the wazoo
5) feel un appreciated and un loved
6) I'm behind on my work notes
7) I keep saying random things....and have no idea where it comes from.
8) I have so many things happening in my life, and I don't feel that I have anyone to share them with....partly because I'm so busy....tired....and random.........that I can't even get out a half decent sentence.

I could go on....but I'll stop.....on the brightside of things....I know things will get better!!! Thanks for listening. Wishing and hoping for a brighter and better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

Well, I love you and appriciate you!! Is there anything I can do to help you?