Sunday, August 2, 2009

YEA for summer!!

This has been a crazy year!!! There have been so many changes in my life, and I have grown so very much. I started my first semester in graduate school this year. After eight weeks of hard work and no play it has finally paid off. My teacher just posted my grades on blackboard and I got an 97% in my stats class. My other teacher should enjoy reading my 117 pages of papers that she made me type. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Now for the next three weeks I will make up for lost time, and I am going to play....play .....play.

This summer I did not get to spend much time with my family, but the time that I did spend with them was wonderful. My family is the light of my life, and are the people that keep me going everyday. Whenever I am having a bad day I think of my nieces and nephews. I have Kristin, Gavin, and Mathew trained to tell me that I am their favorite. The thing that makes me laugh so hard is how Kristin always tells me "Crystal, You spoil me the most and I like it..... Your my favorite but don't tell my mom okay!!!" Gavin also cracks me up he is too smart for his own good, and always tells me that he loves me " Crystal, I love you all the way to outer space and back....Do you know that is a long way a way." When I went to Rexburg this summer Mathew and Gavin plastered my door with pictures and notes telling me how much they loved me. The notes now hang in my room. That was Mathew's idea. Then there is Quienton who has a heart of gold. I have never met a little boy who loves as much as he does. He always tells me, "Crystal, I missed you sooooo much." Then there are Caroline, Jonah, and Isabelle. Caroline has this quiet sense of humor, and has a loving personality. No matter what my mom says Caroline loves me more :D. Jonah is my little devil, and my favorite thing about him is his hugs and kisses. He is a true grandpa's boy, but every once in a while he just wants me. Then there is my Issy. I say mine cause literally she loves me so much. When I am around she does not want anyone else. My favorite thing this summer is when I went home for the first time after moving to Boise. I walked into her house and called her name. She looked up and saw me and started to jump up and down until she reached me. She jumped in my arms gave me 5 big hugs and kisses, and wouldn't let me put her down. Like I said I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked with my family this summer, but the time I did spend will last a whole lifetime.

I'm so excited for the future, and for gaining more education. I hope everyone is doing well. I love you all !!!

No comments: